Many bloggers use eBay to monetize their blog and pay for their hosting fees and even make a living online (if they are lucky). eBay affiliate program is one of the most innovative ones out there. It comes with a lot of widgets, banners, and link building tools to give you the opportunity to promote eBay products without having to do too much. You can always grab the code from eBay and slap it on your website. But you can’t do everything with what eBay offers you. There are certainly things that eBay could’ve done better. That’s where the following eBay plugins come in. Whether you want to integrate auctions into your blog or build an eBay store on your blog, you can easily do it with these 6 WordPress eBay plugins:
- eBay Auto Poster: if you are looking for a quick way to post eBay listings to your blog without doing a whole lot of work, eBay Auto Poster is the one to try. It automates the process. I wouldn’t recommend it to regular bloggers. It’s really made for affiliate marketers. It’s also compatible with WP Robot.
- eBay Store: a cool plugin that imports your products from your ebay store and allows you to sell products through your WordPress website/blog.
- Auction Affiliate: another plugin made for affiliate marketers that is designed to let you add eBay auctions to your blog. You can easily define what products you want to add to your blog. You can customize the look and feel as well.
- WordBay: WordBay is a simple but effective way to create a WordPress-powered site featuring eBay listings based on any keywords you choose. It’s really made for folks who want to focus solely on building eBay-based WordPress websites.
- eBay Sales Lister: a very simple plugin that makes it easy to add eBay listings to your sidebar or inside your blog. Now, this is nothing too complicated, but the fact that you don’t have to do much work to get this to work makes this attractive to WordPress bloggers.
- Free eBay Store: an easy to use and free eBay WordPress plugin that makes it so easy to add an eBay store to your blog. If you are a fan of eBay affiliate program, you are going to love Free eBay Store. All you have to do is enter your account information, provide a keyword, and tell it how many rows and columns your store’s going to have.
There you have it. 6 cool WordPress plugins to integrate eBay into your blog easily without having to write a line of code. If you are looking for a new channel to monetize your blog, the above plugins can come in handy. Don’t forget to check eBay Affiliate Program for more information.
Your turn: did I miss anything?
- 3 WordPress Plugins for eBay Integration
- 10 Quality eBay Plugins for WordPress
- 2 AliExpress Plugins for WooCommece
- 2 WordPress Plugins for AliExpress Affiliates
- 3 Datafeedr Plugins for WordPress
- 5 Top App Store WordPress Plugins