Many of us have added regular images to our websites in the past. In some cases, it might be better to make your images more interactive. These 7 plugins let you display interactive images on your website:
Image Map Pro: an interactive image map builder with a drag & drop editor. It is responsive and offers customizable click actions.
Draw Attention: lets you create and display interactive images on your site. You can use it for product features, floor plans, and everything in between.
iMapper: this plugin adds interactive pins to your photos. Just select an image, choose the right pin, and enter your content.
Adverty: lets you create ads on your images. You can display top and bottom banners.
360-Degree Product Images: these plugins let you add 360-degree product views to your store.
Have you found better interactive images plugins? Please share them here.
- 5 360° Panorama and Product View WordPress Plugins
- How to Add 360-Degree Product Views to WordPress
- How To Display In-Image Ads In WordPress: 4 Plugins
- Smart Product Viewer: 360º Viewer for WordPress
- How to: Pin Content On Your WordPress Images
- WooMapper: Add Pins to WooCommerce Images