In the past few months, we have covered plenty of popup plugins that allow you to promote your newsletter, social media profiles, and other offers. Do you want to show messages to your visitors as they are about to exit your site? These 5 exit popup plugins can help:
wBounce: a free exit popup plugin that lets you catch your visitors’ attention when they try to leave your site. You can customize it from the backend easily.
Ninja Popups: a versatile popup plugin with opt-in locker, social locker, responsive themes, and page level targeting. It supports various e-mail marketing services and social networks. Exit-intent popups are also supported.
MailMunch: lets you create opt-in forms for WordPress without writing code. You can choose to display popovers when users enter your pages or exit.
PopUp by Supsystic: it adds responsive popups to your side for lead generation. It supports a variety of popups, including exit-intent popups.
Popup Maker: a popup plugin with an easy-to-use content editor, content targeting rules, and customizable design. An exit intent extension is available for this plugin.
Have you found better exit-intent popup plugins? Please share them here.
- 5 Facebook Popup Plugins for WordPress
- How To Get More Likes on Facebook: 8 WordPress Plugins
- Ninja Popups: Popup System for Newsletter, Social Media, and More
- How to Add Popup Links to WordPress: 5 Plugins
- 5 Facebook Content Locker Plugins for WordPress
- How To Add Adult Content Warning to WordPress