Many magazine, portfolio, and premium WordPress themes rely on featured images to display content in an attractive fashion. In a perfect world, nobody has to deal with any thumbnail issues while using a new WordPress theme, but that’s not reality. Here are 5 plugins you can use to handle featured image issues:
Quick Featured Images: this plugin lets you set, change, and delete featured images in bulk. It is simply a time saver.
Auto Featured Images: these plugins let you add featured images to your WordPress posts automatically. Useful for those of you switching to a new theme that relies heavily on featured images.
Regenerate Thumbnails: when you switch to a new theme, it is always possible to end up with images that need to be resized. This plugin handles that for you.
In some cases, you may have to take drastic measures to fix your featured image issues. But the above plugins should be able to handle most common problems in this area.
- Fix Featured Image Issues In WordPress: 5 Plugins
- Automatically Add Featured Images To WordPress: 3 Plugins
- 6 Awesome WordPress Plugins for Featured Images
- How to: Require Featured Images for WordPress Sites
- How to Add Multiple Featured Images To WordPress Posts: 3 Plugins
- Display Random Thumbnails for Posts Without a Featured Image