WooCommerce users have plenty of exciting extensions to choose from to make their site more powerful and dynamic. Live Sales Feed for WooCommerce is an interesting plugin that displays the latest orders placed on your site to your visitors. Users can show product name, image, customer city, time bought, and other relevant information.
Live Sales Feed makes your website look more dynamic. It shows latest orders in a sidebar widget or as a tiny popup. The script is fully responsive and offers click tracking functionality. You can exclude popups from specific pages and posts. Duration, intervals, and frequency options are customizable.
The Live Sales Feed plugin simply lets you showcase your latest orders to grab your customers’ attention. This is a commercial plugin.
- How to: Display a Live Feed of WooCommerce Sales To Your Visitors
- Exclude Content From WordPress Search: 5 Plugins
- Shipping Details for WooCommerce for Tracking Orders
- 5 Facebook Popup Plugins for WordPress
- 5 Dynamic Pricing WooCommerce Plugins
- 4 Instant Search Plugins for WooCommerce