Many WooCommerce users set and display a specific price for each product. In certain cases, it makes more sense to ask your visitors to contact you to get the price for the product they want. These 4 request for quote plugins let you do just that:
Woo-RFQ for WooCommerce: a simple plugin that turns your site into an RFQ system, allowing you to hide prices for certain products and only provide them to interested customers. It supports variable and bundled products.
YITH WooCommerce Request A Quote: simply lets your customers ask for a price estimate for products they are interested in. The Add to Quote button is customizable. You can hide the “Add to Cart” button everywhere on your site.
Propoz: this script lets your visitors submit quote requests. Webmasters can in return create and manage proposals for their customers.
Product Enquiry: adds an “inquiry” button to your product pages. Your customers can use it to get in touch with you and find out about custom pricing options.
Have you found other RFQ plugins for WooCommerce? Please share them here.
- Add “Call for Price” To WooCommerce, JigoShop, and WP e-Commerce
- Let Your WooCommerce Customers Submit Offers: 4 Plugins
- 5 Quality Feature Request WordPress Plugins / Themes for Businesses
- 3 Donation Plugins for WooCommerce
- Buy For Me for WooCommerce: Allow Your Visitors To Ask for Gifts
- Add Request Call Back Feature to WordPress: 5 Plugins