Have you ever had your site hacked due to running outdated or vulnerable plugins and scripts? If you manage multiple websites with a ton of scripts, it is not always easy to find all the vulnerabilities that need to be patched. Vulnerability Alerts for WordPress is a handy plugin that scans your site and matches it against the WPScan database to find problematic plugins and themes.
The plugin not only shows which scripts are vulnerable but also notifies you by e-mail when new vulnerabilities are found. It shows you what problem each outdated version of your favorite plugins pose. You can try Vulnerability Alerts for free.
- 6 WordPress Plugins To Keep Up with Plugin Vulnerabilities
- Plugin Vulnerabilities Shows Plugins with Security Issues
- 6 Vulnerability Scanners for WordPress Themes, Plugins, and Files
- Monitor Your WordPress Site’s Performance: 6 Plugins
- WP Rollback: Rollback WordPress Plugins & Themes
- Malware Scanner Add-on for Security Ninja