Plenty of us have used WooCommerce to bring our stores online. The plugin already comes with a whole host of features to let you sell digital and physical products online. With the WooCommerce Membership plugin, you can sell online membership plans and restrict access to premium posts and pages. It lets you create an unlimited number of membership plans and manage members.
WooCommerce Membership turns your simple or variable product into a membership product. You can add or remove members manually and link plans to others you have already set up. Content dripping is supported with delay for linked plans. Webmasters are in full control of each plan, with the ability to set an expiration time for each.
This script lets you restrict access to any post or page, making your premium content available only to members. Emails related to members can be customized from the back-end. What do you think? What is your favorite membership plugin?
- 20 WordPress Plugins for Membership Sites
- ARMember WordPress Membership Plugin
- How to Sell Your Articles: 5 WordPress Plugins
- 5 User Access Managers for WordPress
- How to Sell Premium Content Using WordPress – 15 Paid Content Plugins
- WooCommerce Plugin: Custom Thank You Pages Per Product