You may not get a lot of traffic from other countries when your site is new. As it grows, you will get visitors and hackers from around the world noticing your website. These 5 geo-targeting plugins let you redirect, target, or ban your visitors based on their country:
IP Geo Block: blocks spam, login attempts, and malicious requests from specific countries.
GeoTargeting: this plugin lets you serve dynamic content to your international visitors. You get a simple shortcode to use to specify which countries can see your content.
iQ Block Country: lets you ban or allow visitors from certain countries from accessing your site.
CloudGuard: a handy plugin from CloudFlare that lets you restrict access to your site’s login page using CloudFlare’s free Geolocation service.
Country and Mobile Redirect: lets you redirect or block site visitors based on location, language, IP, date, browser, and other rules.
Have you found better geotargeting plugins? Please share them here.
- CloudGuard: Restrict Access to WP Login Page By Country
- 5 CloudFlare Plugins for WordPress
- Country and Mobile Redirect for WordPress
- 4 WordPress Plugins for Geo Targeting
- 3 Must Try Login Redirect Plugins
- Login Alert Notification for WordPress