All posts tagged "htaccess"
3 Ways To Limit Access To wp-login.php by IPOctober 20
Your WordPress login page is quite attractive to hackers. If they somehow get through your defenses...
WP htaccess Control for WordPressSeptember 8
The .htaccess file is very powerful. Those of you who run your WordPress site mainly on...
3 Useful Hotlink Protection Plugins for WordPressAugust 11
Content theft is a big issue these days. Some people not only have no issues stealing...
4 Cool .htaccess Plugins for WordPressDecember 16
Those of you who run your WordPress site on an Apache server know about the importance...
How To Protect Your WordPress Against Hot Linking?November 10
A lot of us have done it in the past, hopefully without knowing. You read a...
- Submit Your Blog To Directories with Directory Maximizer
- How to Enable Editor Window Resizing in WordPress 4.0
- PhotoPressPro: WordPress Theme for Pro Photographers
- 10 Attractive WordPress Themes for Photo-Blogs
- WP Rollback: Rollback WordPress Plugins & Themes
- How to Start a Business Directory Using WordPress: 13 Themes
- CleverLayeredNavigation: Ajax Product Filter for WooCommerce