All posts tagged "htaccess"
3 Ways To Limit Access To wp-login.php by IPOctober 20
Your WordPress login page is quite attractive to hackers. If they somehow get through your defenses...
WP htaccess Control for WordPressSeptember 8
The .htaccess file is very powerful. Those of you who run your WordPress site mainly on...
3 Useful Hotlink Protection Plugins for WordPressAugust 11
Content theft is a big issue these days. Some people not only have no issues stealing...
4 Cool .htaccess Plugins for WordPressDecember 16
Those of you who run your WordPress site on an Apache server know about the importance...
How To Protect Your WordPress Against Hot Linking?November 10
A lot of us have done it in the past, hopefully without knowing. You read a...
- 15 Must-see Advertising Plugins for WordPress
- WordPress 2.9 E-Commerce: A Review
- LogPress: Log & Keep Track of WordPress Errors
- SMSify: Send / Receive SMS Messages Within WordPress
- 3 WooCommece Address Book Plugins
- How to Track Logged-In Users in WordPress: 5 Plugins
- How To: Keep Track of your Blog Demographics