We all use widgets to enhance our websites and provide more value to our visitors. Showing the same set of widgets on all your pages may be convenient but not the best way to target your visitors and provide them with more useful content. That’s where Widget Logic comes into play. It is a handy plugin that lets you control which pages each widget appears on your site.
Widget Logic adds a new field to each widget in your sidebar. You can use built-in WordPress functions to make sure each widget shows up on the right pages. The plugin does let you choose how it is loaded. You can export and import your options too. You do have the option to use the “widget_content” filter to tweak your widgets with less coding.
Widget Logic is not always perfect but when it works it is quite useful. It gives you a lot of control on how widgets are loaded on your website.
- How To Hide and Control WordPress Widgets: 5 Plugins
- Widget Wrangler: Manage WordPress Widgets
- 2 Plugins To Import / Export WordPress Widgets
- How to Import/Export WordPress Widgets
- 3 Plugins To Control Widget Visibility Based on Time, Day, Page
- Widgets Control: Control Visibility of WordPress Widgets