Getting Around Nginx IP Restrictions: Disabling Temporary URLs in cPanelMay 2
In the past few months, we have covering many ways you can go about protecting your...
How to Enable Sucuri’s Server Side Scanning for WordPressMarch 20
Sucuri is one of the best malware monitoring and clean-up services around. All webmasters have to...
Core Scanner: Scan WordPress Files for ProblemsMarch 9
A while ago, we covered Security Ninja for WordPress. It is a powerful security plugin that...
Scan WordPress Themes for Malware and Exploits: 5 PluginsJanuary 24
Keeping your WordPress install secure against hack attacks is a no brainer for those of you...
9 Cool Malware / Code Scanners for WordPressDecember 18
Many webmasters do not pay attention to the code in their templates or plugins. If your...
How to Stop CSRF: 4 Plugins for WordPressNovember 5
Becoming a master in WordPress security takes time and effort. There are plenty of exploits and...
- WooCommerce Google Address Auto Complete Extension
- How to Sell Your Articles: 5 WordPress Plugins
- PhotoPressPro: WordPress Theme for Pro Photographers
- Coinster Cryptocurrency Exchange WP Theme
- wp-parsidate for Persian WordPress Sites
- WP Engine: Answering Common Questions
- Plugin Organizer for WordPress: Better Speed & Performance