In case you haven’t noticed, many viral news sites use quizzes and other interactive features to keep their visitors engaged and coming back for more. Viral Quiz is a premium WordPress plugin that lets you build BuzzFeed style quizzes for your own website. You can use it for personality and trivia quizzes.
Viral Quiz is fully responsive. It is social media friendly and can help you build a larger list. With Google Analytics integration, you can track count shares and activity on your site. Users also have the option to put ads around each quiz to further monetize their site.
Your visitors can play random quizzes on your website. Webmasters have the opportunity to save and read the answers. The plugin has BuzzFeed and Modern Flat skins.
- How to Track Logged-In Users in WordPress: 5 Plugins
- Start a Questions WordPress Portal with WP-Answers
- 5 Plugins To Monitor Your Blog’s Traffic
- Tracking User Activity in WordPress: 4 Plugins
- Sensei BadgeOS: Offer Digital Badges for Achievements
- Using Heatmaps In WordPress: 7 Plugins & Tools