Facebook is still the most popular social network around. It can drive a ton of traffic to your website if you play your cards right. You need great content and a solid Facebook strategy to succeed. Letting your audience know about your most recent activities is also important. Here are 4 plugins that add recent Facebook posts and activities to your site:
Recent Facebook Posts: as the name indicates, this plugin shows your most recent Facebook posts from your public page on your website. Just use its shortcode or widget, and you are set.
WordPress Social Stream: combines all your social network interactions into a single stream you can add to your website. Facebook posts, tweets, +1 votes, pins, and other activities are supported.
Facebook Activity Feed: not a WordPress plugin but it does show the latest activities taking place on your website. Use it to show the latest “Likes” to your visitors.
Facebook can be a huge traffic driver for your site. You will need the right kind of content and a solid strategy to succeed. The above plugins enable you to quickly add your latest Facebook activities to your site.
- 8 WordPress Plugins to Increase Pinterest Traffic & Interaction
- How to Add Content Walls to WordPress: 3 Plugins
- 7 Dribbble Plugins for WordPress
- How to Add Your Social Feeds to WordPress: 5 Plugins
- 4 Google+ to WordPress / WP to Google+ Plugins
- 4 Top Gowalla Plugins for WordPress