All posts tagged "security"
Secure WordPress with Better WP SecurityMarch 16
Nothing is more frustrating that working so hard to build a great WordPress community only to...
Core Scanner: Scan WordPress Files for ProblemsMarch 9
A while ago, we covered Security Ninja for WordPress. It is a powerful security plugin that...
Scan WordPress Themes for Malware and Exploits: 5 PluginsJanuary 24
Keeping your WordPress install secure against hack attacks is a no brainer for those of you...
Scheduled Scanner: How To Schedule WordPress Scans and Security ChecksDecember 25
WordPress makes managing large blogs and portals very easy. Many web publishers focus most of their...
9 Cool Malware / Code Scanners for WordPressDecember 18
Many webmasters do not pay attention to the code in their templates or plugins. If your...
Security Ninja: Find Out How to Secure Your WordPress SiteOctober 1
WordPress is a pretty secure platform. But it is not perfect. There are things you can...
Find Security Vulnerabilities in WordPress: 5 PluginsAugust 31
Many WordPress webmasters assume that just running their sites with this platform will keep them secure...
- T-Shirt Designer for WooCommerce Plugin
- CleverLayeredNavigation: Ajax Product Filter for WooCommerce
- WooCommerce Penny Sale Plugin
- Stage 2: Genesis / Thesis Theme for Photographers
- 5 WordPress Themes for Selling Shoes Online
- 7 Quality SoundCloud Plugins for WordPress
- 10 Killer Ways for Startups To Use WordPress