All posts tagged "security"
How to Fix Hacked WordPress Sites: Step by StepMarch 27
Getting hacked is one of the worst experiences one can go through as a webmaster. Unfortunately,...
5 Powerful Anti-Malware WordPress ToolsFebruary 27
Plenty of web publishers spend the majority of their time creating killer content for their websites....
6 Essential Practices To Keep WordPress SecureNovember 24
Many webmasters assume that as long as they use WordPress on their site and install a...
7 Plugins That Protect Your WordPress Login PageAugust 23
Your WordPress login page is perhaps the most important page on your website. It is what...
10 Plugins To Deal with Rogue Users On WordPressJuly 13
I personally do not allow anyone to register for an account on any of my blogs....
6 Security Firewall Plugins for WordPressJune 15
Those who do not have a highly popular website probably do not get too many hack...
Increase WordPress Security with Secure WordPressAugust 12
WordPress is a great platform for blogs and portals. A ton of people use this platform...
- Keyword Statistics Plugin: Optimize WordPress for SEO
- Video Advertising Plugin for Visual Composer
- 8 Live Chat Plugins for WordPress
- eBay Dropship for WooCommerce Lets You Import Products Into Your Store
- Plugin Demo: Create a Demo Site for Your Plugins
- How to Add “Pay Your Price” Feature to WooCommerce
- Idea: Automatically Pin Posts on Pinterest — 2 Plugins