All posts tagged "security"
Server Security: How to Enable Notifications for Root Logins with cPHulkFebruary 4
Those of you who have a dedicated server have probably used the WHM software in the...
Setting Up a Strong Password Policy for WordPress: 6 PluginsJanuary 24
Many new webmasters I know choose passwords that are too easy to guess and don’t even...
How to Deal with Fake Traffic: 3 WordPress PluginsDecember 11
Most of us have heard and dealt with fake traffic in the past. We are talking...
5 Secure Mobile Login WordPress PluginsDecember 7
Your login page is one of the most important pages on your website. If hackers get...
- Add Facebook-style Reaction Buttons to WordPress: 5 Plugins
- Menu Item Visibility Control for WordPress
- 5+ Must See WordPress Media File & Folder Managers
- Start a Gossip WordPress Website with HotGoss
- How to Sync User Accounts Across Multiple WordPress Sites
- Earnings Dashboard: Add AdSense Reports to WordPress
- Add iTunes / App Store Info to WordPress: 3 Plugins