All posts tagged "security"
How to Hide WordPress for Security: 5 PluginsOctober 24
We keep hearing about WordPress sites getting hacked frequently. The mere fact that WordPress is a...
How to Restrict cPanel Access by IPSeptember 1
Many WordPress webmasters are quite vigilant when it comes to securing their sites against hack attacks....
How to Schedule WordPress Backups with InfiniteWPJuly 6
Managing a WordPress site or two is not that difficult. You will have to take time...
31 Ways To Make WordPress SecureJune 27
Getting hacked is one of the worst experiences you can have as a webmaster. It is...
How to Scan Your Server for Exploits & Viruses: 5 ToolsJune 26
Nothing can be more frustrating than working so hard for months to build a quality online...
How to Add Two-Step Authentication to WordPress: 4 PluginsMay 31
WordPress is a secure content management system with a great community behind it. Unfortunately, it is...
Getting Around Nginx IP Restrictions: Disabling Temporary URLs in cPanelMay 2
In the past few months, we have covering many ways you can go about protecting your...
- 20 Cool WordPress Themes for Technology Bloggers
- Monkeyman Rewrite Analyzer for WordPress
- 6 Killer QR Plugins for WordPress
- Wheelsberry: Car Rental Landing Page for WordPress
- 5 MMA WordPress Themes for Mixed Martial Arts Sites
- Mistape: Let Your Visitors Report Spelling Mistakes
- 5 WordPress Login Designer Plugins