It feels like yesterday when Facebook was launched. But it has quickly become one of the biggest social communities around the world with millions of people using it on a daily basis. If you have your own WordPress blog, you should not ignore Facebook. Thankfully, there are lots of Facebook plug-ins that you can use to integrate Facebook into your blog:
- Facebook Connect: Facebook connect WordPress plug-in makes it easy for you to bring Facebook to your blog. If the guys at Tech Crunch use FB Connect, there is no reason you shouldn’t!
- Facebook Photos: Show your Facebook photos right on your blog without too much fuss.
- Wordbook: post your blogs to your Facebook wall.
- Facebook Dashboard Widget: brings Facebook data right to your WordPress blog.
- Socialize Me!: add your blog posts to Facebook and other social networking sites.
- StatusPress: Facebook updates on your blog.
- Fotobook: show your Facebook photos on WordPress.
- Friend Bookmarklet: detect Facebook users on your blog.
- WP Facebox: display your Facebook images using Facebox.
- Add To Facebook: allow others to add your posts to Facebook.
- Social Profiles: Social Profiles allows you to add social network profile links to the comments of your users.
- Facelook: Display a Facebook Badge in your sidebar.
- Wassup: track your visitors like a pro.
- Facebook Status Widget: show your Facebook status on your blog.
- Lifestream: show your social media updates on your blog.
- WP Greet Box: greet different welcome messages to folks from different social communities.
- WPBook: integrate WordPress with your Facebook account.
- Social Homes: proudly display Facebook and other social media favicons on your blog.
- PrefPass Universal Login and Registration: allow your users to log on using their Facebook info.
- Facebook Posted Items: fetch your posted items from Facebook and show them on your blog.
- Publish To Facebook: Publishes posts, pages or both to your Facebook Mini-Feed directly from WordPress.
- Facebook Share Preview: add meta-data to your media files.
- DandyID Services: display your Facebook information on your WordPress blog.
- QuailPress: another plug-in that allows your users to share your posts on their Facebook accounts.
- Fresh From FriendFeed and Twitter: post unique content to your blog from Friendfeed and Twitter. Connect your Facebook account to this plug-in and you are all set.
Did I miss anything?
P.S. please link if you like 🙂