We all make mistakes. Linking to the wrong site or spelling certain words the wrong way could happen to the best of us. Letting your audience report errors and mistakes in your work is a great idea. You will be able to catch and fix more issues that way. These 3 plugins let your visitors bring errors, broken links, and misspellings to your attention:
Links/Problem Reporter: a simple plugin that lets your visitors report broken links and other problems. You can see them in the WordPress dashboard.
Error Notification: gives your visitors the ability to report any error they have found in your posts and pages.
Misspelling Reporter: misspellings are not fun to deal with. I know no matter how hard I try, I still end up having a few in my work. I have seen them on other top websites. Some folks love calling out bloggers for making silly mistakes. But many of your readers will just let you know quietly, so you can fix your errors. This plugin lets your visitors highlight misspelled words to report them.
These plugins make it easier for your audience to get involved and report errors so you can fix them. They are all free.
- 4 WordPress Plugins for Misspellings & Grammar Mistakes
- 5 Ways To Handle Broken Links In WordPress
- How to Track and Fix WordPress Errors: 8 Plugins
- Find and Fix Broken Links: 2 WordPress Plugins
- How To: Add Broken Link Report Function To WordPress
- 5 Awesome WordPress Plugins for Outbound Links