People may be obsessed with Twitter these days, but there is a lot of action going on FriendFeed. It’s a wonderful community that lets you get into conversations with other community members, share and learn from them as well. And thanks to the good community of WordPress developers, you can bring Friendfeed to your WordPress blog and strengthen your WordPress community with Friendfeed WordPress plugins.
If you are looking for a quick way to integrate Friendfeed into your WordPress blog, here are 15 best Friendfeed plugins you should try:
- FriendFeed Comments: This plugin will take the comments & ‘likes’ on your posts from FriendFeed and place them on the post that they’re related to.
- Friendfeed Widget: bring Friendfeed to your sidebar fast.
- PingPressFM: lets you share your content on 30+ social networks without too much trouble.
- WP Greet Box: a wonderful plugin that lets you target Friendfeed visitors and maybe even give them a bait to subscribe to your blog.
- Friendfeed Comments: another plugin that lets you display your Friendfeed comments on your blog.
- FriendFeed Activity Widget: The FriendFeed Activity Widget is a simple WordPress widget that pulls your FriendFeed stream.
- Post to Friendfeed: post your blog posts to Friendfeed fast with this plugin.
- Fresh From FriendFeed and Twitter: use with caution but lets you add content from Twitter and Friendfeed to your blog.
- BackType Connect: finds conversations related to your content and allows you to display the associated comments inline with your own. Works with Friendfeed and Twitter.
- WP SUP: lets you post your posts to Friendfeed easily.
- FriendFeed Lifestream Widget: grabs your latest activity from Friendfeed and shows it on your sidebar.
- SocialFeed Widget: just enter your Friendfeed information and you are all set. Grabs your info from Friendfeed automatically.
- About Me: About me is a sidebar widget that displays icon links to your profile pages on other social networking sites.
- LifeStream: display all your activities from Twitter, Facebook, and Friendfeed on your blog.
- Social Homes: lets you display your social homes on your blog.
There you have it. What’s your favorite Friendfeed?