There are many reasons webmasters should adopt WordPress as their content management system. Having access to thousands of plugins available for this platform is a pretty good reason. Plugins can enhance your site’s functionality and enhance your visitors experience on it. We have already listed plenty of search engine optimization, social media, security, cache, and other types of plugins on WP JEDI. Going through all these lists can take a bit of time though. That’s why we have put together the below infographic to help webmasters download the most essential plugins for their sites as fast as possible.
Like it? Please add this to your blog or share it with friends using this code:
- Adding Infographics to WordPress: Theme & Plugins
- 5 Must see WordPress Infographics
- How to Clone WordPress Sites: 5 Cloner Plugins
- WordPress Plugin Kickstarter for Developers
- WordPress Plugin Development Tools: 4 Plugins & Tools
*some of our articles might include aff links to fund our operations. Please read our disclaimer on how we fund Exxponent.